Officer Training »
Equipment Grants »
That's one of the best day
classes I've attended, he said.
It's all hands-on and very
practical law enforcement stuff.
It was all really good.
USDSA’s membership services are many and varied.
We award equipment free of charge, to under-funded departments.
Here are some examples of equipment assistance we have provided.
- Harrison County, KY 3 X-26 Stun Guns
- Taylor County, KY 1 Wrap and Roll Spike System
- Waller Constable #1, TX 3 Threat Level IIIA Ballistic Vests, 1 Remington 870 Shotgun, 1 Sony Camcorder and 1 Pro-Gard Overhead Mounts
- Lafayette County, AR 3 Threat Level IIIA Ballistic Vests
- Renville County, MN 2 Stun-Cuffs
- Teton County, MT 2 X-26 Stun Guns and 2 Refurbished Z-15 Radar Guns
- Dixie County, FL 3 X-26 Stun Guns
- Choctaw County, MS 3 X-26 Stun Guns
- Harrison Constable, KY Threat Level IIIA Ballistic Vests, Refurbished Handheld Radar Gun
- Alamosa County, CO 5 Garmin Nuvi 260w GPS
- Anderson Constable, KY and Butler Constable KY 1 refurbished A-15 Radar Gun, 1 Threat Level IIA Ballistic Vest and 1 Digital PBT
- Adair Constable, KY 1 Digital Breath Tester and 1 Radar Unit
- Carter Constable, KY 1 Video Camcorder and 1 Shot gun
- Cheyenne County, CO Threat Level II Ballistic Vests
- Columbia County, AR 2 Radar Units and 2 Digital Breath Testers
- Custer County, CO 2 Digital Breath Testers
- Faulkner County, AR 2 Digital Breath Testers and 2 Twleve Gauge Shotguns
- Live Oak County, TX 5 Threat Level II Ballistic Vests
- McDonald County, MO 3 Refurbished Radar Units and a Financial Donation for 2 Deputies to attend Tactical Weapons Class
- Okmulgee County, OK 1 Ballistic Entry Shied
- Franklin County, PA $2,000 towards the purchase of new equipment
- Greenup Constable, KY 1 Ballistic Vest and 1 M-18 Taser